🚨 New Annual Sponsor: Expedia Group 🎉
Travel Tech 2021 is very excited to introduce our newest ✨Annual Sponsor✨, Expedia Group. As everyone in the #hospitalityindustry knows, Expedia is a leading OTA, constantly innovating to provide even more advanced tools to support hoteliers & enable them to secure more bookings.
We’re very pleased to welcome Carrie Wilder from Expedia to Travel Tech 2021, because, as an ✨Annual Sponsor,✨ she will be sharing important tips on how hoteliers can leverage #OTAs to recover, now and post-COVID, more quickly, at all 5 of the Travel Tech events this year, including US & Canada, Brazil & Portugal, LATAM & Spain, EMEA & APAC.
The Travel Tech USA & Canada conference is comprised of a daily Masterclass, a two-hour panel discussion featuring top tech executives on a specific topic, specifically related to North American tourism, each day.
Masterclass session topics include:
- March 8, 2021, 12pm EST – DIGITAL MARKETING: Who is the post-COVID guest and how does the online booking journey need to change to suit their needs?
- March 9, 2021, 12pm EST- AI & GUEST COMMUNICATIONS: How can AI technologies improve your guest’s travel experience, before, during and after your stay?
- March 10, 2021, 12pm EST – REVENUE MANAGEMENT: What new RM strategies will help hotels reach financial recovery more quickly?
- March 11, 2021, 12pm EST – OPERATIONS + TECH TRENDS: How can data help improve day-to-day operations?
- March 12, 2021, 12pm EST – ONLINE SALES & DISTRIBUTION: What strategies should hoteliers use to manage both direct and indirect sales more effectively, now and post-COVID?
After each day’s Masterclass, hoteliers will have the chance to learn about the top technological solutions available to improve their operational processes, and increase bookings and revenue, during the 25-minute, live-streamed Pitch Sessions. In the Pitch Sessions, leading hospitality technology companies will teach hoteliers how implementing their solutions could help them to reach profitability more quickly, and answer all of hotels’ questions.
All hoteliers who attend the Masterclasses will receive a Certificate of Excellence from Travel Tech, to recognize the knowledge and expertise that they’ve been the recipient of during the 5 days of the event – an important recognition to add to your CV/resume or to share on your LinkedIn.
All hotels and/or travel technology companies are invited to attend the Travel Tech USA & Canada online conference, from March 8-12, 2021, to learn more about the benefits of investing in operational technology now, to establish a foundation for a stronger financial future tomorrow. Register for all five days of the Travel Tech USA & Canada conference, plus the Pitch Sessions, at https://event.webinarjam.com/register/1/x463mfm. Spots are limited so register today!